Cafe Hope’s program would not be possible without the dedication and support from our volunteers. We strive to give our students the education and skills they need to move beyond our organization, and we realize that each student requires different needs to reach this level of success.
Our volunteers at Café Hope are instrumental in students’ success and provide the following services:
- Tutoring (math, reading life skills)
- Assisting with garden education and skills
- Inspiring students to live life to the fullest and accomplish their goals
- Providing guidance and counsel when needed
- Opportunities are limitless on how you can contribute!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact Sheila Falcon. We will work with you to determine how your skills and talents can contribute to our organization and mission of hope.